Azra Syahirah Binti Rozman
If I can meet you again,all I want to say is thank you for everything you did for me.You really care 'bout me.You really show that you love me at the beginning.You such a very pretty girl and very clingy.What can I say I really love you from the bottom of my heart.But I noticed something when u enter ur degree life at uitm shah alam . and for sure that really made me worried about you all the time.You've changed,Azra.Your heart changed.Why u did this to me?Why u did this to me ,Azra😩.Give me the strong reason why u left me.Whyy,Azra?? Whyyy??
If I can meet you again,all I want to say is thank you for everything you did for me.You really care 'bout me.You really show that you love me at the beginning.You such a very pretty girl and very clingy.What can I say I really love you from the bottom of my heart.But I noticed something when u enter ur degree life at uitm shah alam . and for sure that really made me worried about you all the time.You've changed,Azra.Your heart changed.Why u did this to me?Why u did this to me ,Azra😩.Give me the strong reason why u left me.Whyy,Azra?? Whyyy??
Comments
Post a Comment